Blast room in trailer?

All topics related to stripping techniques
duke46
My Location: East Coast NC

Re: Blast room in trailer?

Post by duke46 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:41 am

just put down some sheet metal like you would use building an oven in the area that all the blasting will be done.

You could also do the same in your other trailer. You just need to cover part of it.

I am using roof flasshing in my upright cabinet and it is a lots thinner than oven sheet metal and is taking a beating but holding up fine.
All I have said is said just for meanness so I don't have to argue with anyone!

http://www.pcitdad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

repsolracer22
My Location:

Post by repsolracer22 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:00 am

duke46 wrote:just put down some sheet metal like you would use building an oven in the area that all the blasting will be done.

You could also do the same in your other trailer. You just need to cover part of it.

I am using roof flasshing in my upright cabinet and it is a lots thinner than oven sheet metal and is taking a beating but holding up fine.

got pics? i think im back to using a Sea Container and not destroying the trailer

redlinecoatings
My Location:

Blast room in trailer?

Post by redlinecoatings » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Or you can pick up some old conveyor belt and use that for the floor and walls in either the trailer or seacan. Your not going to blast through that stuff.

leslietomb95
My Location: Las Vegas

Post by leslietomb95 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:23 am

Very true issues with the shipping container rotation have pointed out here. A trailer could get along with the relocation and its easy to move.
http://www.pict.com.pk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enrico41
My Location: France

Post by Enrico41 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:46 pm

repsolracer22 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:04 pm
duke46 wrote:Sure would hate to use what you have for that. Unless you want to be able to move it easy? I would sell it if you can and then go after a used storage container if it were me.

If he does not rspond to your post then here is who you need to ask. He has or had one and he built it. I can't find the pictures of it but have seen them somewhere?

He is one of our mods SM]Juan

http://www.snailmotorsports.comRachat de crédit de crédit meilleur taux" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

well i have a couple of the sea containers (20ft) but those things are so freaking heavy and a pain to move and deal with. i got the trailer for $800 in like 2005. So not a huge loss. Plus it already has air vents on top of trailer too :)

but my question was just about the fan type/style and what to do with dust. pipe the fan down to a barrel of water perhaps? Tow the trailer into the field where there's nothing around? what about lights inside and what to pad the walls and floor with?
Hello I would like to know if these questions have been answered correctly, I am very interested