Columbia Coatings - After The Sale Support

SUBSEVEN
My Location: NY

Re: Columbia Coatings - After The Sale Support

Post by SUBSEVEN » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:52 pm

The number Grainger wanted was not on the tag.

So Grainger had the wrong part (going off tag) in and I got a hold of Brian today. Grainger got us the right one which was just over $200 (after Brian told me the number to use). Then, we needed the longer shaft (because my brother got cut happy before I got there when it was all coming apart after CC wouldn't return our prior calls). I had to call Brian back and he sold us one for a discounted price. Brian explained how they were swamped and talked about how Chris still hasn't gotten to his messages yet because he has been so busy too. Brian did explain some things about the mounting and removal (for next time). So yeah. He helped out today.

What sucked is we lost some work because our oven was down. Had we been able to talk to somebody or got a call back within a few days when I left the message, we wouldn't have lost the work or went through these hassles.

No need to defend anybody or half bake anything. The truth is the truth.
When in doubt...GAS IT!
Rollin'...Rollin'...Rollin'

SUBSEVEN
My Location: NY

Columbia Coatings - After The Sale Support

Post by SUBSEVEN » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:30 pm

So it's working. Now we are going to have to adjust the doors to try for a better time to temp and recovery.

Those parts from Brian worked. The fan hole is bigger so the shaft fits.
When in doubt...GAS IT!
Rollin'...Rollin'...Rollin'

repsolracer22
My Location:

Post by repsolracer22 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 am

Overall though, is it a good oven? Been debating on getting a 12' electric oven (like from CC) or getting a 15' deep gas one from reliant or similar

WiseAssYT
My Location: Leaps ahead of you

Re:

Post by WiseAssYT » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:09 am

repsolracer22 wrote:Overall though, is it a good oven? Been debating on getting a 12' electric oven (like from CC) or getting a 15' deep gas one from reliant or similar
12' electric ? How the hell ya gonna power it?

CC sells gas and propane ovens , didn't think they had electric ones also.